Green Protection Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A short story of mystical arriaval and following history of Kalev60

3 posters

Go down

A short story of mystical arriaval and following history of Kalev60 Empty A short story of mystical arriaval and following history of Kalev60

Post by kalev60 Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:22 pm

On cyberverse far away long time ago a nation ruler called Kalev60 was still burning bodies of his elite soldiers and enemies alike. Through the heavy smoke and blistering heat from the pyres he saw something glowing in a chastly unfamiliar way on the muddy battlefield were his part of the Disorder War was fought.
After ten minutes long hike through the mud and dead bodies he stood next to mystical object whispering to him in a sexy lady's voice: touch me, hold me, join me! As he reached out his arm, he felt a strange feeling going through his hole body, like it were torn apart or made into copies, one himself found itself still on the battlefield the other one was transported through time and space to hole different cyberverse named Orbis.
At first he started to build a house to himself, which quickly grew into a small village, then into a city and after some years into a capital city. After the first raids Kalev60 found his small nation to be too fragile to exist in this new cyberverse just by itself. Knowing the horrors of being apart of political powerhouse of a warlike alliance from his previous cyberverse he decided to try something different in this new home.
Luckily a peaceful group of founding members of one of the more peaceful and neutral alliances from planet Bob had also made a trip to Orbis somehow and were looking to establish themselves here.
He joined GPA. At first he felt greatly out of place because of the peaceful and democratic nature of GPA  and only lurked at forums, contributing very little or just flaming some trolls to do or say something stupid. As the months went by, seeing the Leaders of GPA rise and fall, wars fought and war evaded, Kalev60 grew more relaxed with the ways of green menace and the overall culture of the Beast. He also grew more bold and vocal on the forums and actually managed to make enough sense to be appointed a DoMA for the first time after some of his first steps in a democratic election process had failed epically.
kalev60
kalev60

Triumvir of Military Affairs
Created at least 1 guide
 Survived the St-Patrick Massacre
Fought in the Anti Suicide Squad war
Took part in the Alpha or Beta test
IRC User : kalev60
Combat experience 23: General of the Army (GA)
Ate 5+ Nukes for the GPA
Nuked by rogue
A short story of mystical arriaval and following history of Kalev60 Patric10_Copy_Copy_Copy_5_Copy_Copy

Back to top Go down

A short story of mystical arriaval and following history of Kalev60 Empty Re: A short story of mystical arriaval and following history of Kalev60

Post by BuySomeChips Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:34 pm

It's great how you worked the GPA into your nation's epics. Well written! Smile

EDIT: Now I gotta make a founding story... drunken
BuySomeChips
BuySomeChips

Diplomat from a Foreign Alliance
Served as Triumvir of Foreign Affairs
$10,000,000 in support of the Sentinels
Came to the Defense of a GPA member
Got rekt in St.Pat's
Ate a rogue nuke for the GPA
City guide
BuySomeChips

http://novatechpnw.wix.com/lynchworks

Back to top Go down

A short story of mystical arriaval and following history of Kalev60 Empty Re: A short story of mystical arriaval and following history of Kalev60

Post by Malx65 Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:32 am

It's a bit of a text wall but that was very entertaining to read, and i like the history connection to CN.

kalev60 wrote:After ten minutes long hike through the mud and dead bodies he stood next to mystical object whispering to him in a sexy lady's voice: touch me, hold me, join me!

Haha.
Malx65
Malx65

Served as Director of Internal Affairs
Coordinated a defense
Fought in the anti Suicide Squad war
Created guides
Created GPA visual content
Malx65 - Malx65[GPA]
Recruited 40 new members: Emissary (Platinum)
Combat experience 4: Corporal (CPL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down