Green Protection Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not cheating or spying.

2 posters

Go down

I'm not cheating or spying. Empty I'm not cheating or spying.

Post by Robert IV Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:57 am

I'm making this public so everyone can see.

I'm telling you guys now so 6 months later you won't discover and hate on me or something. A couple of weeks ago I started playing P&W and loved loads so decided to carry on playing. A couple days later I decided to get my sister involved thinking she would like it. When  I looked at the rules I noticed you could only have 2 users on the same network and have minimal interaction. We bared this in mind and she created her account. I told her about the importance of being in a alliance and explained what some of the alliances views are and she looked on the wiki to see what they had done. She decided to apply for Viridian Entente. She doesn't go on the game every day but checked today and Viridian Entente noticed that she has the same ID as me (which we should). They now think she is actually me trying to spy on them for the GPA (this is what she told me they said) I wanted to tell you myself  before you find out through anyone else.

I understand this still isn't good proof and you can only trust me but if you don't believe me and still need proof just ask.

The best proof you can see right now is her names of her cities (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=32426). I shit you not she spent about a hour coming up with a naming system of naming the cities which comes down to the scientific names of animals. I just make up a random word and roll with it. If I wanted to spy I wouldn't put as much effort into my second account (thinking about it now that would probably make me a better spy if I did).

Just wanted to let you know so I don't get accused of cheating or spying.
Robert IV
Robert IV

Content Creator
Robert IV

Back to top Go down

I'm not cheating or spying. Empty Re: I'm not cheating or spying.

Post by Prezyan Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:22 am

Things like this have arose before, an alliance claiming the other alliance has sent spies etc etc. I simply recommend your sister to leave the Viridian Entente, and apply to another alliance. However, prior to applying, I'd recommend telling the head of admissions or another government member about her situation. You of course could try to convince the Viridians to believe your story.

Also there has not been any suspicious trades between you two, so there is no reason for us or anyone to believe you're cheating. I have no doubt the Viridians are just salty little children being extra careful in their membership processes.
Prezyan
Prezyan

Served as Director of Military Affairs in the beginning of the GPA golden age
I'm not cheating or spying. Popula10
Made some nice stuff! :)
Prezyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert IV Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:41 am

Yeah Viridians are salty little children great people Very Happy

I will try what you've suggested thanks!
Robert IV
Robert IV

Content Creator
Robert IV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum