Sparta

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sparta

Post by Printer635 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:07 am

Ya, last time I checked, you guys and Alpha were pretty close in the avg. score department.
But you were slightly ahead; not sure how it is now.
I'm new in P&W and the GPA.
But in the month I've spent on this forum, I didn't see Faendal once.
According to other GPAers, Faendal never really got involved in GPA business.
Godfrey will be able to tell you why he stepped down.
I'm not sure why, but at least he's still a Director. Smile
As for St. Patrick's 2.0, bring it on!

#rollgpa2k16 Very Happy

By the way, Printer, are you the 3D kind or the regular one? Razz

Welcome to the game! How you finding it so far? GPA treating you well? (They're watching you so PM me ingame if your response is negative)
We got the rest of the sigma guys at Pantheon and they were a notably quiet bunch.
GODFREY TELL ME WHY! He was FA when I was here over a year ago so he probably needs a bit of a rest Razz

I'm highly against 3D printers, they're the first step towards designer printers and I believe it's ethically wrong.

All natural laser jet printers are the past, present and future
Printer635

Director of Military Affairs

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokiji Kuzan on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:24 am

Oh Sparta accepting applicants with less than 12 cities now!
cheers cheers lol!
Aokiji Kuzan

Veteran of the Green Winter War

Back to top Go down

Post by Malembe on Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:18 pm

Printer635 wrote:Welcome to the game! How you finding it so far? GPA treating you well? (They're watching you so PM me ingame if your response is negative)
We got the rest of the sigma guys at Pantheon and they were a notably quiet bunch.
GODFREY TELL ME WHY! He was FA when I was here over a year ago so he probably needs a bit of a rest Razz

I'm highly against 3D printers, they're the first step towards designer printers and I believe it's ethically wrong.

All natural laser jet printers are the past, present and future

Thank you! Very Happy
It's a super cool game.
I'm starting to want being declared on, coz I've been in P&W for over a month and I haven't had a war yet.
My disproportionately big military is probably putting raiders off. Sad
Maybe this is gonna end up biting me in the ass.
Here I am, wishing to be declared on by some raider and, as time goes by, I reckon the 1st war I'm gonna have will be an unwanted one: an attack carried out in a cowardly way, either by someone with a lot more cities than me or an old fashioned gang up.
But I'm not afraid and, when that day comes, they can take me down, but I'll give those pussies hell. Smile
GPA members are terrific and extremely generous.
I understand you were a former GPAer; why did you leave? :/
Was it to create your own alliance?
I think it's great how many former GPAers still want to be in touch with their old alliance.
I've noticed several members with a high P&W score, who were GPAers and don't wanna lose touch with the alliance.
That's a pretty cool attitude from you guys and I, as a GPAer, will always welcome you.
Finally, good for you being a regular, old school printer! Razz

Malembe

Back to top Go down

Post by Godfrey on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Printer635 wrote:GODFREY TELL ME WHY! He was FA when I was here over a year ago so he probably needs a bit of a rest Razz

Razz It's just that exactly. Burned out from doing FA stuff and wanting a little break from it.

I'm amusing myself with handling the loans and grants for now and that's been nice.
Godfrey

Served as Director of Internal Affairs
Survived the St. Patricks Massacre
Defended against the Suicide Squad
Godfrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Printer635 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:47 pm

Malembe wrote:
Thank you! Very Happy
It's a super cool game.
I'm starting to want being declared on, coz I've been in P&W for over a month and I haven't had a war yet.
My disproportionately big military is probably putting raiders off. Sad
Maybe this is gonna end up biting me in the ass.
Here I am, wishing to be declared on by some raider and, as time goes by, I reckon the 1st war I'm gonna have will be an unwanted one: an attack carried out in a cowardly way, either by someone with a lot more cities than me or an old fashioned gang up.
But I'm not afraid and, when that day comes, they can take me down, but I'll give those pussies hell. Smile
GPA members are terrific and extremely generous.
I understand you were a former GPAer; why did you leave? :/
Was it to create your own alliance?
I think it's great how many former GPAers still want to be in touch with their old alliance.
I've noticed several members with a high P&W score, who were GPAers and don't wanna lose touch with the alliance.
That's a pretty cool attitude from you guys and I, as a GPAer, will always welcome you.
Finally, good for you being a regular, old school printer! Razz

Arrgh have just literally been blattered so raiding may be quiet for a while, I've been raided once ever and that was a pretty fun experience, especially since I won Razz
Yes left a few months after the st pattys war, I've been part of the GPA in another game for 2 years so wanted to explore something different in this game. Plus personally I felt things were a bit too slow moving here so wanted a change of pace.
I'll always have a soft spot for GPA, my first ever home and always will have my respect.

Commiserations on hitting rank #1, you may be seeing some of that war action fairly soon :/

That's fair enough Godfrey, hope you enjoyed your run Very Happy
Printer635

Director of Military Affairs

Back to top Go down

Post by Malembe on Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:33 pm

[quote="Printer635"]
Malembe wrote:Arrgh have just literally been blattered so raiding may be quiet for a while, I've been raided once ever and that was a pretty fun experience, especially since I won Razz
Yes left a few months after the st pattys war, I've been part of the GPA in another game for 2 years so wanted to explore something different in this game. Plus personally I felt things were a bit too slow moving here so wanted a change of pace.
I'll always have a soft spot for GPA, my first ever home and always will have my respect.

Commiserations on hitting rank #1, you may be seeing some of that war action fairly soon :/

Ya, this is how I currently feel:

Not the least bit worried tho.
I won't go down without making some damage.
Good luck to you and Sparta!  Smile

Malembe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top