Second Place!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by lordbrian1 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:22 pm

That just means that you talk too much, Temp. =P
avatar
lordbrian1
















Posts : 1288
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by Conner Temple on Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:44 pm

lordbrian1 wrote:That just means that you talk too much, Temp. =P
Why would I talk so much?
I'll just explain below;
Im a human being
avatar
Conner Temple





Posts : 762
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by lordbrian1 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Conner Temple wrote:
lordbrian1 wrote:That just means that you talk too much, Temp. =P
Why would I talk so much?
I'll just explain below;
Im a human being

Lol. So long as you make me smile, talk all you want.
avatar
lordbrian1
















Posts : 1288
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by Conner Temple on Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:39 pm

lordbrian1 wrote:
Conner Temple wrote:
lordbrian1 wrote:That just means that you talk too much, Temp. =P
Why would I talk so much?
I'll just explain below;
Im a human being

Lol. So long as you make me smile, talk all you want.
Its very hard if your avatar is saying lump off
avatar
Conner Temple





Posts : 762
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by lordbrian1 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Conner Temple wrote:
lordbrian1 wrote:
Conner Temple wrote:
lordbrian1 wrote:That just means that you talk too much, Temp. =P
Why would I talk so much?
I'll just explain below;
Im a human being

Lol. So long as you make me smile, talk all you want.
Its very hard if your avatar is saying lump off

Too true, but LSP is hilarious.
avatar
lordbrian1
















Posts : 1288
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by BuySomeChips on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Damn it. I have to talk moar
avatar
BuySomeChips

Diplomat from a Foreign Alliance
Served as Triumvir of Foreign Affairs
$10,000,000 in support of the Sentinels
Came to the Defense of a GPA member
Got rekt in St.Pat's
Ate a rogue nuke for the GPA
City guide
BuySomeChips
Posts : 1436
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 20
Location : Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

http://novatechpnw.wix.com/lynchworks

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by lordbrian1 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:50 pm

But if you talk more, I might not overcome you!
avatar
lordbrian1
















Posts : 1288
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by Conner Temple on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:14 am

Man, look at this, nearly 600 posts now? So much!
avatar
Conner Temple





Posts : 762
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by lordbrian1 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:44 am

Geez! lol
avatar
lordbrian1
















Posts : 1288
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by Conner Temple on Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:20 pm

lordbrian1 wrote:Geez! lol
Then, I wont continue my evil plan any more. Im just talking too much
avatar
Conner Temple





Posts : 762
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by lordbrian1 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:21 pm

Conner Temple wrote:
lordbrian1 wrote:Geez! lol
Then, I wont continue my evil plan any more. Im just talking too much

I was "proud" at hitting 400 until you pointed out your number - suddenly feeling inadequate. lol
avatar
lordbrian1
















Posts : 1288
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by Conner Temple on Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:39 pm

lordbrian1 wrote:
Conner Temple wrote:
lordbrian1 wrote:Geez! lol
Then, I wont continue my evil plan any more. Im just talking too much

I was "proud" at hitting 400 until you pointed out your number - suddenly feeling inadequate. lol
Hehe, my evil plan is still working
avatar
Conner Temple





Posts : 762
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by BuySomeChips on Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:04 pm

Conner is a double agent for one of the other alliances. Planning our downfall from the inside. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
avatar
BuySomeChips

Diplomat from a Foreign Alliance
Served as Triumvir of Foreign Affairs
$10,000,000 in support of the Sentinels
Came to the Defense of a GPA member
Got rekt in St.Pat's
Ate a rogue nuke for the GPA
City guide
BuySomeChips
Posts : 1436
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 20
Location : Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

http://novatechpnw.wix.com/lynchworks

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by lordbrian1 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:02 pm

BuySomeChips wrote:Conner is a double agent for one of the other alliances. Planning our downfall from the inside. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Sounds likely to me.
avatar
lordbrian1
















Posts : 1288
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by BuySomeChips on Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:06 pm

lordbrian1 wrote:
BuySomeChips wrote:Conner is a double agent for one of the other alliances. Planning our downfall from the inside. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Sounds likely to me.

Doesn't help that he doesn't shut up. LOL
avatar
BuySomeChips

Diplomat from a Foreign Alliance
Served as Triumvir of Foreign Affairs
$10,000,000 in support of the Sentinels
Came to the Defense of a GPA member
Got rekt in St.Pat's
Ate a rogue nuke for the GPA
City guide
BuySomeChips
Posts : 1436
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 20
Location : Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

http://novatechpnw.wix.com/lynchworks

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by Conner Temple on Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:43 pm

BuySomeChips wrote:
lordbrian1 wrote:
BuySomeChips wrote:Conner is a double agent for one of the other alliances. Planning our downfall from the inside. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Sounds likely to me.

Doesn't help that he doesn't shut up. LOL
Im not a double agent, Im a triple agent! And the talking is part fo my plan.

Wait.... I didnt say that.
avatar
Conner Temple





Posts : 762
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by lordbrian1 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:58 pm

I didn't hear anything.
avatar
lordbrian1
















Posts : 1288
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by Conner Temple on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:06 am

lordbrian1 wrote:I didn't hear anything.
Good.
Edit- 596 posts.... Sad My duty here is nearly done...
avatar
Conner Temple





Posts : 762
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by Little Lloyd on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:37 pm

I heard that we may have some triple and double agents hidden amongst us.
avatar
Little Lloyd

Served as DoMA
Came to the Defense of A fellow GPA member.
Successfully coordinated a defense.
Veteran in St.Pats
Veteran of the Suicide Squad war.
Veteran of the Green Winter War
Given at least $10,000,000 to the Alliance
Combat experience 11: Command Sergeant Major (CSM)
Posts : 717
Join date : 2015-06-22
Age : 21
Location : Colorado

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by Conner Temple on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:22 am

Little Lloyd wrote:I heard that we may have some triple and double agents hidden amongst us.
Im gone.... be very quiet about the information as it can kil...
avatar
Conner Temple





Posts : 762
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Place!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum